Dr. Klaus Frieler - Services
You can hire me. I am providing musicological services for computer scientist and computer services for musicologist and data and writing services for both.
Feel free to contact me
. Individual and fair fees. I work with a network of software developers, musicologists, and other professionals.
- Copyright expertises.
- Pre-emptive copyright checks.
- Stimulus selection and (automated) generation for listening experiments.
- Music-related market research.
- General musicological and music psychological consultations.
- Programming of music-related online surveys.
- Devlopment of psychTestR modules and test batteries.
- Website development.
- Setup, administration and configuration of web and Shiny servers (also cloud based).
- Manual and automated transcription of music.
- Music database development
- Music data mining.
- General music-related IT consultation.
- Music information retrieval end-to-end systems and integration.
- Analysis and reporting of experimental and musical data.
- Computational analysis of music (audio and symbolical feature extraction, pattern mining etc.)
- Machine Learning, AI systems.
- Data visualization.
Writing & Copy-Editing
- Writing of scientific texts in English/German.
- Grant writing support.
- Copy-editing and proof-reading of music-related texts (English/German).
- Pre-peer review of music-related and scientific articles.
- Logo & CI design for music-related projects.
Teaching & Mentoring
- Teaching contracts in the field fo systematic musicology.
- Workshop for computational musicology, Music Information Retrieval.
- Mentoring of theses and research projects.